- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
1. 3-5+ year's experience in sales, marketing, or product marketing at a high-tech company, or similar.
2. Proven ability to project manage and drive cross-department collaboration
Contractor, Customer Engagement - Advocacy
At this company, we put customers first, and we want to shine a spotlight on their success. We're looking for an individual who's passionate about uncovering inspiring and educational customer success stories that highlight our customers' innovation, with our product. This individual will have a keen understanding of the platform and how our customers use this technology to achieve business success. They will be responsible for sourcing, capturing, and sharing qualified customers stories and references across the marketing organization, for maximum reach and impact.
This role provides an opportunity to create internal allies, lead a new initiative for the business, and ultimately foster internal relationships to identify and celebrate customer advocacy. That's why the individual in this position must possess strong interpersonal skills to be able to quickly build rapport with internal partners across sales, marketing, events, PR and more. It’s a cross-functional position that requires collaboration and bridge building, across time zones, offices, personalities, and differing priorities.
• Align with sales and internal stakeholders to identify new customer success stories & references to fuel marketing and scale the sales reference program.
• Identify customer marketing needs and gaps across brand, industry, solution, and product marketing to generate a pipeline of customers to fill existing gaps & anticipate future needs.
• Source customer leads from a number of different channels including, reporting, sales nominations, existing company advocates and more.
• Manage the identification and qualification stage of the co-marketing lifecycle in an organized fashion.
• Effectively adopt best practices and processes as outlined by leadership and your direct manager.
• Be agile and thrive fast-paced environment.
• 3-5+ year's experience in sales, marketing or product marketing at a high-tech company, or similar.
• Passion for celebrating customers, storytelling and technology.
• Experience with Salesforce technology, including report building, a plus.
• Experience working with customers, direct distribution (sales) teams and channel partners.
• A growth mindset, seeing opportunity and solutions when presented with challenges and an always-evolving environment.
• Strong skills in communication, writing, and ability to work well cross-functionally.