- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- James Ward
This career defining, long-term, one year freelance role (with opportunity to extend) as Sr. UI Digital Creative Director is currently remote but will return to onsite in NYC, 40 hours a week, healthcare benefits provided, 401K, 5 paid sick days, more.
What You Will Do:
- Our Fortune 500 client, who proudly employees richly diverse, intelligent and passionate professionals is looking for an exceptional Sr. UI Digital Creative Director who is a visionary thinker that can inspire his/her team to build innovative solutions for the client’s 3D Tool (platform the Financial Advisors use).
- As Creative Director, you will set the bar for quality and innovation with a balanced understanding of strategy, usability, interaction design, visual design, software front-end development, and platform trends.
- You will also mentor, guide, and provide support for members of the design team, and be an advocate for needs of the design team to the other groups.
- In doing so, you will bring a high level of design standards, practice and aesthetics to all design solutions, develop a world class design system that is both intuitive and adopted, establish, maintain and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards that are Website Compliant
- You will present creative concepts to cross-functional team members at all levels, and working in a highly collaborative, deadline-driven work environment, promote collaboration among stakeholders, providing strong partnership and leadership
- Develop thought leadership in Financial Advisor Product Designer through project work, trend tracking, and industry participation
- Daily management of the design team’s creative work; providing creative insights, guidance and oversee project quality
What You Need:
- 10+ years’ experience as a key member of a Design Team participating in the development lifecycle of successfully launched consumer websites and or products and 4+ years as a Creative Director with proven results in creativity and leadership, hands-on experience leading an internal team and partnering with outside agencies
- You have the passion to unify the advisor experience with a clear vision. The candidate must have comparable experience bringing products to market, and continuing an ongoing innovation cycle, based on usage metrics data analysis, client feedback, and a long-term vision.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills to influence key stakeholders
- Product management and leadership skills to establish vision, drive direction, curate roadmaps, monitor adoption, and organize backlogs, scrums and critiques
- Participated in the development life cycle of successfully launched enterprise products
- Managed a product team and giving feedback to junior team members
- Awareness and practical understanding of current technologies
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs./wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org