- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Up to $67/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lindsay DesRochers
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Job Title: UX Designer
Job Location: Woonsocket, Rhode Island (Boston OK - must travel 1-2 days to Woonsocket, RI)
Salary/Pay Rate: Up to $67/hr DOE
Firm, non-negotiable: No
Duration: Temp to Perm (6 months - 12 months, conversion if a good fit)
Our Fortune 10 Healthcare client is seeing a UX Designer with a solid research background to join their Loyalty & Personalization team!
They are creating innovative digital solutions that will make health care more accessible, more integrated and more reliable for more people, online and in our stores. We are looking for passionate, driven people who want to join a high energy and growing team to make a difference in customers’ lives and who want to be on the ground floor of digital innovation that aims to reinvent what a pharmacy and a health care company can be.
As a UX Designer, you will be part of a growing team of digital innovators and user experience professionals that want to make an impact and help people manage their health by designing experiences that meet user goals and exceed expectations. Your empathy for people—customers, patients, caregivers—informs your decisions; your entrepreneurial spirit makes you the ultimate problem solver; your creativity leads you beyond tired constraints and inspires others; and your passion for technology and design connects you to the universe of innovation around us and can only be matched by your desire to deliver great user experiences.
Who we’re looking for?
- You need to be a well-rounded UX designer, who can solve complex business challenges while being an advocate of the user.
- You are able to conduct user interviews and leverage various methods to uncover user needs. In addition to producing wire-frames, you are able to craft visual designs that follow our Brand guidelines and design system.
- You understand the importance of UX copy and how it can impact an experience.
- You also know when to pull in experts (visual designers, copywriters, researchers, etc) at the right time to supplement your skill set.
- You exhibit impeccable communication skills that you leverage to ensure smooth and efficient collaboration with your other team members and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 5 years experience in UX design, with experience working with cross-functional teams (IT, Product, Research, etc.).
- A minimum of 3 years of experience (or expert proficiency) in Sketch and InVision.
- Experience with agile and lean software development practices.
In order to be successful in this role, you need to be a well-rounded UX designer, who can solve complex business challenges while being an advocate of the user. You are able to conduct user interviews and leverage various methods to uncover user needs. In addition to producing wire-frames, you are able to craft visual designs that follow our Brand guidelines and design system. You understand the importance of UX copy and how it can impact an experience. You also know when to pull in experts (visual designers, copywriters, researchers, etc) at the right time to supplement your skill set. Finally, you exhibit impeccable communication skills that you leverage to ensure smooth and efficient collaboration with your other team members and stakeholders
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out. Up to 85% subsidy
Native app experience strongly preferred