- Redmond, WA (remote possible during guidance)
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tova Dodge
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
This Cloud Design UX team is looking for a UX designer to work on our cloud security products, part of a flexible, enterprise-grade cloud computing platform.
As a designer, you will be able to identify user needs, translate user research into user stories, journeys and ﬂows. You will be designing interactions and intuitive user experiences that support complex workflows.
• Drive user experience and design
• Work closely with key stakeholders, development in the team to deliver innovative product experiences that are effortless, intuitive and delight our customers.
• Impact product design challenges and diverse projects that are driven by interdisciplinary teams.
• At least one year’s web design or application experience working UX design, interaction design.
• Ability to deﬁne problems & goals, map user ﬂows, prototype interactions, and oversee the building process.
• Ability to translate concepts into user experiences by conceiving, sketching, prototyping and mocking up experiences.
• Thorough knowledge and experience across a range of design approaches, methodologies and lo-ﬁ & high-ﬁ prototyping skills.
• Exceptional written & verbal communication and persuasion skill.
• Strong collaboration skills across disciplines to drive change into products.
• Ability to manage and work on multiple projects concurrently.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.