- Portland, OR
- Job Terms:
- Hourly Rate
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's sportswear client is looking for a Digital Content Asst. Manager (Performance Marketing Team) to work a contract role.
Ideal candidate has familiarity with media and creative and likely has a bit of a producer mindset.
The purpose of this role is to increase quality and performance media content to drive increased engagement and revenue.
- Partner with the Performance Media team to:
- Scope their content needs based on strategy, calendar, and audiences
- Consistently communicate timelines, context, and challenges with content requests
- Understand and consolidate best practices
- Become a DCO (Dynamic Creative Optimization) expert
Partner with Brand Design to:
- Ensure they have the latest best practices and channel insights.
- Are staffed and organized to deliver best in class performance marketing assets on time and in full.
- Test assets meet necessary specifications.
Ensure that the Digital Content team:
- Understands the needs of Performance Marketing – deliverables and deadlines
- Applies best practices consistently.
- Continuously increases OTIF delivery % over time
- Work with global and local teams to develop process, timelines, and best practices to leverage CELTRA as our DCP in the US.
- Influence global teams to ensure toolkits are being built based on our feedback and best practices.
- Must have past experience as Digital Content Asst. Manager or similar role
- Must understand and have worked with Media (Display advertising and paid social with a focus on driving sales is preferred. Any familiarity with those two channels for any purpose is acceptable.)
- Smartsheets knowledge is preferred. Familiar with any DCO platform and Microsoft Suite