- Mountain View, CA
- Job Terms:
- Posted By:
- Heather Farrin
NOTE: Portfolio required for each submittal. Please include a link on top of each resume.
- Strong communicator and good collaborator.
- This person will play a key role in ensuring quality and consistent look and feel across interfaces.
- Attention to detail.
- The designer would work within existing design languages to prepare specifications & assets with pixel-level precision for engineering implementation, with ability to develop solutions & extend design languages.
- Test and refine designs on prototype hardware provided by Google.
- Ensure consistent design languages and brand presence
- Ensure quality experiences by applying and extending hardware usability requirements.
- Localization, accessibility
- Create standards and requirements
- Adapt layouts and designs
- Motion design spec ability
- 3D ability
- Create hero visuals
- Create Iconography
- Strong collaborator, proactive communicator, flexible, able to multi-task
- Thrives in dynamic creative environment
- Experience in working on digital interfaces and production across various screen sizes. Figma and/or Sketch.
- Interest in hardware experience design.
- Knowledge of visual design, digital formats, and working across screen sizes
- Expertise in digital layout, color, typography and brand identity
- Degree in visual design, communication design, HCI, interaction design, psychology or equivalent
- Figma and/or Sketch
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in lieu of Bachelor’s degree (If no degree, must have 4-6 years of experience)
- Experience working in a production environment for digital products/platforms Experience working with hardware
- Motion design experience
- 3D asset experience
One thing we know is that this client, as big as it is, is still setting the standard for not only the product they’re turning out, but for the way they conduct business.
Our client is the global leader in technology, with offices in many major cities. As different as those cities are, you can expect that the personality of each office is the same. Commonalities include bringing people together in the physical work space, outlets for creativity (outside work-related exercises), and a setup for brainstorming on the fly, whenever the opportunity strikes.
What they see in your resume, if you’re selected, is your ability to be an autonomous thinker, and a team player; someone focused, and driven to push the envelope who can also let down their guard and have fun with the team while doing it; someone who has the intellectual capacity to challenge even the most innovative thinkers without the hubris that tends to accompany it. No egos here!
Here, everyone is considered a project owner, and expected to give 100%, even when the path forward isn’t necessarily clear.
Work here, and know you’re working with a Forbes #1 rated company.
Work here, and know you’re setting the pace for digital products globally.
Work here, and find the challenge of your career!
And in case you’re afraid you won’t have time for other things, you’ll be able to take advantage of:
Fitness center access
Discounts on things like dry cleaning and oil changes
Convenient commuter shuttles