- Los Angeles
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Susan Reese
Our client is a health and wellness media company located in Los Angeles, with millions of global followers is currently seeking a creative and compassionate Head of Content who will lead their efforts to connect deeply and authentically with their audience and partners.
● Ownership of all content creation and strategy, engagement, footprint and partnership relationships
● Serve as a strategic business partner and marketing leader to plan, develop and prepare effective, thoughtful, and engaging content and campaigns that ensure timely and meaningful communications.
● Plan, develop, and execute new content ideas for Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc; own the content calendar and ensure it aligns with and supports overall company goals.
● Ensure brand consistency and strategic alignment across all platforms and outlets.
● Test, monitor, and track for the best performing and most impactful content across all social media platforms and outlets.
● Share your analysis and findings with the larger social media and marketing team members to ensure further consistency and efficacy of content.
● Generate ideas for campaigns, launches, giveaways and partnerships on social media in collaboration with the team.
● Lead and develop a talented and global team of content creators.
● 5+ years’ experience creating innovative and ground-breaking digital content for influencers, branded partnerships, or digital entertainment companies
● Strategically-minded and visionary; comes to the table with sound ideas and an action plan to execute
● Experience creating and nurturing teams of content creators (videographers, editors, producers, etc.)
● Passion for staying ahead of new technologies and platforms that communicate with new audiences
● Able to confidently communicate timelines, projects milestones, and expectations to the content team (outstanding verbal and written communication skills) as well as upwards to the CEO
● Track record of being proactive, conscientious and following through on areas of responsibility
● Sense of humor and ability to have fun at work
● Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience preferred
If you are passionate about wellness, life, and serving others get in touch! Client is conducting interviews NOW!