- Seattle, Washington
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Megan Holstine
Our client is looking for a Sr. QA Engineer to join their Seattle Technology Development Center. This team creates mobile apps and other various technology in coordination with Minnesota, Great Call San Diego, and Chennai offshore teams. They focus is on creating Caregiver and Senior experiences for customers and this individual will support the Health App team in creating features with the development team and enforcing high quality. As a member of the team this individual will be responsible for designing/executing tests, executing feature QA, and also be expected to provide actionable quality feedback to the squad. After release the QA should work on post production monitoring and Test Automation
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
· 5 years exp in testing mobile apps (Android, iOS)
· Test design, Test planning
· Charles proxy / Fiddler / Postman experience
· Previous cross platform tool experience (ReactNative, Xamarin, Flutter, etc.)
· Test automation experience
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
· Collaboration between local and remote teams
· Experience working in product feature squads
· Strong Mobile testing skillset(Android/IOS/Wearables)
· Experience supporting internal APIs / frameworks, API integration into Front end Mobile apps
· Strong understanding of scrum processes and roles
· Experience with Data dog/Dynatrace/ Azure Insights
· Ability to do database queries with JQL(jira) or Splunk Query Language
All applicants are required to complete the below prescreening questions, please include them on your resume/cover letter.
· If you’re working on a user story, but become blocked by test data, what do you do?
· What does a QA person do when testing a new feature with limited info?
· Explain the difference between exploratory and scripted testing.
· Explain why integration testing is important.
· What data points do you use to determine if a feature is ready for shipping to the public?
· How do you define quality?
· What do you do when a developer rejects your bug?
· How should Manual testers work with SDETs?
· What tools or metrics would you use to identify a production issue? how would you begin triaging an issue?
· How do you set expectations with stakeholders.
Our client is a consumer electronics retailer whose focus is to enrich the lives of consumers through technology, whether it be online, in-store or in the comfort of a customer's home. The company solves technology problems by addressing key human needs across a range of areas, including entertainment, productivity, communication, food, security and most recently, health. Their roadmap for health initiatives will be transforming them into a leading Digital Heath Retailer.
Supporting this transformation, is a strong focus on customer experience, service over process and a commitment to moving from an established enterprise culture of how to get things done, to an entrepreneurial culture that is noticeable within minutes of walking into their HQ. In an industry that is always changing, the company prides themselves on being an exciting and rewarding place to work. People are empowered to be their best selves and utilize their unique talents to deliver a world-class customer experience and enrich lives through technology.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
This engagement qualifies for unique PTO and paid Holidays
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM