- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Debra Powell
Minimum one (1) year of user research coordination experience in a digital experience environment with large team and/or stakeholder engagement.
The User Research Coordinator is a highly-motivated individual who provides operation support to the growing User Research team in Digital Experience Center. This individual will be responsible for managing recruitment systems, partner with disparate teams to enable streamline organizational processes, coordinating logistical aspects of projects related to user testing and for supporting the optimization and streamlining of user research processes with specialized projects. Qualified candidates will have excellent project management and problem-solving skills; initiative; strong oral and written communication skills; and a keen attention to detail. This person has experience in research or product development and is highly productive in a collaborative working environment. The coordinator will have direct front-facing interaction with our member-patients and help to evangelize the user perspective in the design activities for our clients entire Digital Presence.
• Develop and grow our recruiting system and panel for robust access and feedback of participants in in-lab and remote research studies
• Partner with other team and team members to gather/recruit participants on a regular basis
• Organize, schedule, and coordinate User Research activities such as recruiting of target participants via email or phone calls.
• Manage and track all research studies using spreadsheet, including studies in lab, remote, offsite, or in the field.
• Schedule and update research calendar for group and DEC.
• Manage research websites, including uploading documents and directing people to find appropriate documents (e.g., UX Research and Research Hub).
• Track software licenses, database of member panels, vendors, contacts.
• Coordinates testing logistics including recruiting, incentives, parking validation, locations (room scheduling, may be multiple locations, or outside vendor). Sets up and tears down usability lab and observation room(s) including configuring the software and computer hardware (camera, laptop, networking, cables, etc.).
• Manages overall experience of participants- escorting them to and from the testing room and handling incentives.
• Provides support for creating test stimuli - producing cards for card sorts, basic HTML clickpaths, or paper prototypes. Arranges testing materials - ensuring that there are an
appropriate number of collated copies of moderator's guides and participant demographics for the test and observation rooms.
• Be forward-thinking and proactively suggest ways to refine user research coordination practices for greater efficiency and meets high compliance standards.
• High School diploma is required.
• Strong organizational detail and experience working with a large-base of people with diverse backgrounds and needs, in a professional administrative or coordination role, prioritizing and delivering tasks requested by multiple stakeholders.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Solution-focused. Able to problem-solve to achieve program goals in fast-paced environment.
• Strong skills in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Clear communication in a consensus driven environment, enabling teams to understand your perspective and recommendations
• Exceptional organization skills with the ability to consistently meet deadlines
• Ability to work well in a large team environment
• Works independently
Taking a position with our client gets you in with a leader in its field.
Our client is a five-star medical provider who, as an innovator, was the first in their industry to offer electronic health records. They’re constantly on the forefront of innovation in the healthcare field, both for their technical advances as well as for their community involvement. Volunteerism and community service are critical components of their approach to improving the general health in all of their neighborhoods.
Our client practices what they preach, and has a strong commitment to work-life balance and a healthy lifestyle. On many of their campuses you can find fitness centers, walking paths, as well as volleyball and basketball courts. Stay healthy while developing your career path!
Aquent places talented writers, digital designers and user experience candidates, as well as editorial candidates with this market leader every day in one of a number of locations throughout California We’ve had the benefit of twenty years of experience placing talent at this company and there is an extensive network of talent here, not only actively working for Aquent, but also now senior members of the organization who have been converted to permanent employees over the years.