- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sarah Fisher
Our Leading Beauty Client is looking for a Senior Digital Designer!
About the Role
Strategic and conceptual thinker with a background in event branding, corporate branding, logo design and editorial design. Art Director will report to the Associate Creative Director.
You will visually represent our updated positioning. Will partner with Merchants, Sales, Public Relations and Production teams to ensure that all business objectives are met.
• Creatively conceptualize and execute modern, fresh designs including event branding, brochure-like layouts, marketing flyers, corporate branding elements, PR mailers etc.
• A strong eye towards what is next and innovative.
• Strong time management, attention to detail, logic, reasoning and problem-solving
• Partner and collaborate with cross-functional partners to achieve creative execution in
accordance with project briefs.
• Take direction from brief and pro-actively look for opportunities to improve projects.
• Work with copy and photography teams to help enhance projects.
• Manage and art direct still life and model photography.
• 6+ years: either in-house or agency-side experience specifically in beauty or fashion.
• Proficiency Adobe Design Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-design).
• Highly creative in generating new ideas – on trend.
• Take ownership attitude.
• An understanding of relevant beauty, fashion and design trends and how they relate to
• Team-player attitude.
• Willingness to be reactive, flexible, and resourceful in a very fast-paced environment.
• Portfolio showing skills in both design and conceptual thinking in print and digital.
• A refined taste level with expert design, printing, photography and typography skills.
• Experience in print production cycle and retouching.