- New York, NY
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Aquent's large financial services client in NYC seeks a Media Archivist to partner with for a (est) 4-6 week long (remote) engagement, using their own equipment, responsible for finding, organizing and advising of rights / purchases required for use.
Project includes the following to support a documentary video retrospective project:
- Searching for visual assets (press clippings/headlines, archived photos, video clips) that relate to the company's milestones over its 30+ year history.esponsible for the organization of assets. The company can provide access to some un-sorted physical media (negatives, DV tapes, CD-ROMs and hard drives), in addition archivist's use of external sites.
- Advising and facilitating any rights purchases required to use the assets for marketing purposes. Documentary experience preferred.
- The content gathered would ultimately be worked together (by the video team) into a documentary-style video retrospective and organized and stored for future uses.
What you'll need:
- Demonstrated related experience as a media archivist or related role or project work.
- Expertise in advising of rights / purchasing for marketing use.
- Experience supporting documentary projects is preferred.