- Richmond, VA 23238
- Job Terms:
- $30-34/hour W2 + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Chelsea Caudill
Web Content Administrator & Support
Aquent is seeking a Web Content Administrator to join an amazing team of content and technology support professionals in Richmond, VA.
This role is highly executional and involves taking creative from others who have designed, written and created the content and getting it into the appropriate platform, testing it, and publishing it. This role does have a technical administrative and support component to it. You do not need to know how to code, but an understanding of back-end API and how systems communicate with each other is vital for your success in the role.
Other titles that this role could be called: Technology Support, Content Administrator, Content Technologist. This role DOES NOT involve creating & managing content.
This role will start remotely, so previous experience working remotely is ideal. Once COVID-19 permits, this role will be located onsite in Richmond.
Web Content Administrator & Support Required skills:
- Experience providing technical support and/or administrative support on applications.
- Basic understanding / grasp of web content.
- Experience working closely & communicating with technical team members and developers.
- Experience reviewing content to ensure content is aesthetically on target.
- Experience testing content to ensure functionality is accurate - does this link work & take me where I need to go?
- Target testing - are the right people getting this message?
- Experience troubleshooting, identifying problems originate. Is the problem in the API’s where they are calling for data?
- Understanding of back-end web application systems & how they communicate with other systems - API’s.
- Motivated and curious - not afraid to jump in and help answer questions.
- Comfortable working, on-boarding and self-training by way of learning on the fly all while being remote.
Web Content Administrator & Support responsibilities:
- Manages and reviews web messaging content for various initiatives in Chariot (CMS).
- Ensures all messaging meets the ADA and WCAG standards.
- Works within Epiphany framework to build customer-facing messages within authenticated websites.
- Performs manual tests to ensure messages are displayed accurately.
- Provides user design recommendations and areas for improvement for the new CMS platform.
- Use Tableau to pull message performance data and develop future experiments and messaging intent.
- Validate messages within QA region & Web and Mobile APIs using Postman.
- Setup, train, and maintain the iOS Simulator and Android Emulators, which are used to test APP messages.
- Provides business process or systems support that may include duties, such as root cause analysis, mapping of current processes or systems, iterative problem definition, and hypothesized improvement opportunities.
- Use Agile methodologies along with JIRA and Confluence for project tracking, issue tracking, and documentation.
- Use SIPOC analysis, process maps, RACI, Six Sigma, or other related methodologies.
- Work on Agile activities in scrums and Kanban.
- Re-engineer existing processes and facilitates organizational change and performance measures.
- Influences & negotiate with other functional areas to prioritize message requests across the lines of business.
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
- You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
- You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
- You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR