- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
Our client is seeking a quantitative Survey Data Analyst who can tell a story with data from internal tracker studies combined with behavioral metrics.
You’ll join a small, collaborative group of Product Consumer Insights researchers who work side-by-side with other Researchers, Product Managers, Product Designers, Engineers and Data Scientists to understand consumer behavior, measure brand perceptions and guide product innovations.
- Point-person and team resident expert on tracking data
- Manage large-scale, global survey trackers and analyze data trends across multiple regions
- Customer Satisfaction Survey & Cancel Survey
- Synthesize secondary, quantitative and behavioral data to tell a compelling story with actionable insights
- Survey data manipulation in Excel or SPSS, combining and analyzing survey data with behavioral data
- Quant survey questionnaire writing/editing
- Developing of sample composition and weighting approach
- Creative data visualization while report writing
- Develop research reports in Google Slides
- 5+ years of work experience as a data analyst or survey researcher with strong skills in survey data analysis and reporting to support global brands
- Experience working in a tech or media industry is a plus
- Experience working in an a/b testing culture is a plus
- A very strong aptitude for data and statistics including fluency in Excel and SPSS/R and ability to confidently converse with our analytics partners
- Experience in quant survey design/writing and developing a sample and weighting approach for global research
- Comfortable creating tab and banner plans & communicating with data processing
- Experience in SQL to link behavioral data with survey data is a plus
- Strong data visualization skills in Google Slides or PowerPoint to convey information and results clearly
- Knowledge of data visualization and dashboard design in Tableau is a plus
- Foundation in basic statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, correlations, regressions)
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Highly collaborative and self-directed
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.