- Hartford, CT
- Job Terms:
- W2, Hourly - depends on experience
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Blythe Churchill-Joell
With the news of COVID19, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
Our large healthcare client is seeking a Web Content Specialist to join with their Digital Marketing team to work on planning, developing and managing content placed on their public website. This work will have a focus on patient acquisition, experience and growth for the organization. In this role, the Web Content Specialist will work collaboratively with the team and across the organization to deliver on key responsibilities as well as identify and address additional needs for this work.
- Manage Project intake and work directly with subject matter experts and stakeholders from ideation to launch
- Maintenance and updates of existing content on sites
- Work with web development to identify opportunities and QA new features
- Quality assurance of public web systems
- Identify and address Broken links
- Focus on site Readability
- Strong attention to detail to find and eliminate Typos
- Experience addressing Redirects and 404 errors
- Knowledge of accessibility best practices and ADA compliance
- Ability to train content editors
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to document processes
Our client is a large organization in the Healthcare Industry.
Aquent's mission is to harness the power of individuals to change the way the world works. By celebrating the unique abilities of our talent, we’re empowering the makers of the modern world to work smarter every day. We offer our talent on assignment career advancement, flexibiity and stability, training and quality healthcare.
Benefits for Consultants
Aquent talent are eligible for a generous health-and-wellness package.
Our plan includes: Medical Insurance Aquent offers access to comprehensive In and Out of Network plans, with contributions toward monthly premiums and often with eligibility within two months of starting work. Retirement Savings Plan Aquent offers a 401(k) plan, managed by a leader in the retirement field, with immediate vesting.
Desired Candidates will bring:
- 4+ years in Web, Digital Marketing, Online Content or similar with a focus on website support and maintenance. Corporate website experience is required.
- Demonstrated experience working with website content within a CMS for daily updates
- A team player, with a can-do attitude
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, with focus on both the big picture and the details
- Willingness to accept input and work collaboratively
- Consistently delivers good work
- Ability to clearly communicate ideas
- Strong project management and organizational skills, sound decision-making, and analytical thinking capabilities.
- Solid creative-thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, fast-changing matrix-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work directly with senior level business leaders.