- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christie Bridges
Supports development of marketing plans rooted in consumer, competitor and company insights.
• Manage projects from initiation through execution – write marketing brief, gain stakeholder alignment, brief internal & external creative agency partners, gain creative approval and ensure timely implementation.
• Proactively self-educates around retail and marketing industry trends to identify best practice opportunities and influence marketing strategies.
• Advises Sr. Manager and Director through development of learning agenda and insights to determine the attainable business opportunity.
• Leads execution of all project deliverables including, but not limited to, brief development and vendor/partner relationship management, media placement, and program forecasting.
• Manage and develop strong, collaborative relationships with partners across the organization and lead cross-functional team to ensure consistent communication and execution of strategy.
• Leverage analytics to forecast and measure campaign success, and support optimization to deliver desired results; effectively communicating results to internal teams.
• Accountable for budget tracking and invoice submission.
• 3 -5 years of marketing or advertising experience with a focus in retail, agency or consumer brands.
• Superior project management and organizational skills with a proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Enjoys managing projects in an environment where priorities can change quickly.
• Self-motivated individual who can function and win in a demanding, performance-driven environment.
• A thirst for data driven Marketing – where data, technology, and creativity meet.
• Communicate effectively at all levels, across departments, and with Business Partners.
• Possess the ability to adjust interaction and communications styles for different audiences and situations.
• Consistently demonstrates professionalism, reliability, accountability, and flexibility, in working with others.
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.