- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lucas Manzaneres
The Streamforce Team within the Business Technology organization is responsible for executing live events including executive meetings, all hands calls, and employee town halls. The Producer’s primary responsibility will be coordinating logistics between a team of operators, event stakeholders, and internal business partners to ensure a successful event is executed.
Essential Job Functions:
- Run a variety of production-oriented tasks, objectives, planning, and scheduling
- Handle research, clearance, booking, and other show production needs
- Understand and display a thorough knowledge of live production, including camera blocking, video switching, and closed captioning
- Interface with event hosts and executives to discuss technical needs
- Build and maintain relationships with internal business partners
- Give high level explanations of technical processes and user experiences to event stakeholders
- 5+ years of experience in managing live productions and live streaming content
- Thorough knowledge of today’s production environments, including the capabilities of latest technologies around cameras, video switching, and graphics
- Superior problem-solving ability
- Proficient in G Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Leadership and teamwork skills
- Strong understanding of virtual live streaming capabilities and solutions
- Knowledge of web conferencing solutions such as Zoom, Google Meet, Webex, etc.
Nice to Have:
- Experience managing productions in a global enterprise environment
Our client, the world's #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model.
These founding principles have taken the company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career within the company. Together, with their employees, customers, partners and communities, they are working to improve the state of the world.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.