- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
This Team within the Business Technology organization is responsible for executing live events including executive meetings, all hands calls, and employee town halls. AV Production Engineer is responsible for designing, building, and operating production kits for internal executive events. The AV Production Engineer will manage and operate a remote production workflow during Covid-19. This individual wears multiple hats and leads with innovation.
Essential Job Functions:
- Design and engineer production kits to solve specific use-cases
- Execute various production roles during a live event (Technical Director, PTZ Operator, Audio Engineer, Stream Engineer, Graphics/Playback Tech, DIT, Editing)
- Setup, monitor, and troubleshoot live streams
- Continuously innovate, design new workflows, engineer to scale, and look for ways to improve overall production quality
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment: troubleshoot production issues and interface with internal clients
- 5+ years of professional experience in operating and engineering for live production
- Experience and fluency with Production equipment (Blackmagic, Shure, Yamaha, Q-SYS, Panasonic)
Knowledge and Skills:
- Video Switchers and Keyed Graphics
- Audio mixing and EQ
- Signal flow routing and distribution
- Live streaming encoders and streaming protocols
- PTZ camera systems
- Accessibility solutions including closed-captions
- Video web conferencing platforms (Zoom, Google Meet, Webex)
- Online video platforms (IBM Watson, ustream.tv, Facebook, Twitter, Google, etc)
- Adobe Creative Cloud Suite
Nice to Have:
- Experience with AV over IP (Dante, NDI, AVB, etc)
- Deep networking knowledge
- In-room production design knowledge (conference room, event spaces, studios, training rooms)
- Requisition Type
Our client, the world's #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model.
These founding principles have taken the company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career within the company. Together, with their employees, customers, partners and communities, they are working to improve the state of the world.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.