- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Kitchen
We are looking for a Web & Analytics Advisor to join our Energy Industry client's digital marketing team on a 6+ month temporary assignment. This person will provide analysis and derive actionable insights from our client's web and marketing analytics data to help improve customer satisfaction and optimize marketing and digital performance, in support of our client's goals.
Web and Marketing Analytics Advisor
The Web and Marketing Analytics Advisor is a critical thinker and will provide analysis and derive actionable insights from web, mobile, and marketing analytics data to help improve CSAT (e.g. Net Promoter Score) and optimize marketing and digital performance, in support of company's goals.
Description of required skills and experience
The successful candidate for the Web and Marketing Analytics Lead position must also possess the following skills and experience:
Analytical Skills: The successful candidate for the Web and Marketing Analytics Lead must possess the analytical skills required to:
- Identify key insights with supporting data for the Company’s marketing and digital initiatives
- Participate in the design, execution, and analysis of experimentation programs
- Perform advanced analysis of marketing and digital efforts to measure attribution and drive optimization
- Perform analysis of customer journey pain points to identify optimization opportunities
Business Acumen: The Web and Marketing Analytics Lead must possess the business acumen required to:
- Support product manager and marketing strategy leads to translate business requirements and goals into marketing and web KPIs
- Lead the development and adoption of actionable marketing dashboards
Description of required work
Data Analysis and Reporting
Web and marketing data analysis to identify key insights with supporting data for the Company’s marketing and digital initiatives, including conversion funnels, audience segmentation, marketing channels, etc.).
- Work with Product Manager and marketing strategy leads to determine baseline performance for relevant KPIs related to capabilities, features, and functionality
- Leverage data to gain insights into customer behavior/experience trends to propose optimization opportunities and help drive strategy
- Track results against agreed KPIs and communicate results regularly
- Support product & analytics teams in modeling impact of new product releases
- Responsible for supporting post-launch performance reporting and dashboard development in partnership with accountable marketing leads
- Identify digital opportunities and problems and communicate them to the relevant Process Owners
- Perform quality assurance on new measurement and analytics capabilities to ensure digital experiences are tagged appropriately
- 5+ years of relevant analytics experience including experience using web analytics tools like Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics in a data driven organization such as agency, online retail, consumer brand, or similar.
- 5+ years of experience measuring the performance of marketing campaigns
- Strong understanding of direct marketing theories and processes and marketing concepts
- Experience using Power BI or other data visualization tools
- Strong Microsoft Excel (including pivot tables, graphics) and PowerPoint skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate methods and results to a non-technical audience
- Bachelor’s Degree with strong academic performance in a quantitative field, such as Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering or Economics, or relevant experience.
Knowledge and experience with infrastructure and tools required for data collection, management, and visualization including:
- Power BI
- Experience with text analytics
Corporate - Energy Industry
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) with Matching!
- FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free Continued Learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM