- Portland, Oregon
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Megan Holstine
Our client, a multinational e-commerce corporation, is looking for a Technical Project Coordinator with strong administration experience to join their team. This is a freelance opportunity, 6-9 months with opportunity to extend. This team sits in Portland and while the project will start remote, it will move onsite when safe. They are open to remote workers as well but they must be able to work in PST time zone.
This team is focused on Technical projects, the ideal candidate with have strong understanding of technology focus work.
- Will be capturing technical meeting minutes, must have a strong understanding of technical projects
- Storng verbal and written communication
- Experience working with C-Level Management
- Background in ecommerce and IT, engineering, core technology, ETC.
- Coordinate with Program IT SMO (Separation Management Office) lead and with functional sub-teams to identify and track key program risks
- Document, communicate, and track plans, separation plans, support overall ITSS program and SMO team
- IT Separation Progress Tracking
- IT separation progress reporting on program-level activities
- Collect program updates to use as inputs into regular dashboard updates
- Test Plan Coordination
- Work collaboratively with IT sub teams to build testing plans
- Develop testing schedule and sequencing
- Develop reporting mechanism to clearly communicate overall status
- Meeting Minutes
- Weekly status reporting and potential issues/risks and recommended mitigation plans
- TSA status updates
- IT Testing Reporting – when applicable
- IT Separation Progress Dashboard
No one has benefits like AQUENT!
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT!
- Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Weekly Direct Deposit
- Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep.
You'll be set-up for success! Free continued learning: https://thegymnasium.com/