- Beaverton, OR
- Job Terms:
- hourly rate (max $24.50/hr)
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's client in Beaverton is looking for a E-Commerce Operations Manager/Coordinator to work a contract role.
This company is global, trendy, exciting and cutting edge.
IDEAL CANDIDATE will already have previous experience at a global sports/footwear brand.
This position will be overseeing all of the companies ".com" (B2B commerce platform) daily operations and platform governance across key modules (e.g. order entry, platform’s homepage, downloading assets, assortment creation tools…). Successfully lead the Geo roll-out of several high priority projects.
• Project Management skills a must.
* In addition to Project Management Skills, if you understand SAP, Adobe Homepage software AEM, Or Homepage Authroring, JIRA, or dashboard controls this is a huge plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Business knowledge of Sales, Business Development, and Financial Analysis
*This is a typical office job, with no special physical requirements or unusual work environment.
• Must know proprietary company systems (key systems knowledge (e.g. Connect, MMX))
• Bias for action.
• Transition management.
• Accountability on high priority project management.
• Comfortable working with multiple territories at the same time.
The main skills needed are
Any Backend, User Acceptance, Homepage Authroing or Updates helpful
Other helpful skills:
SALES ANALYSIS + REPORTS
This client, named for the Greek goddess of victory, is the world's leading designer, marketer and distributor of athletic footwear, apparel, equipment and accessories.
- Will already be familiar or have worked at this client previously
- Must know proprietary company systems (key systems knowledge (e.g. Connect, MMX))
- Will have worked a E-Commerce/B2B Operations Manager/Coordinator, Project Coordinator or similar role
Role will most likely be remote until it's safe to return to work.