- Hartford, Connecticut
- Job Terms:
- Competitive w/ full benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- PJ Farnham
BRM – Business Relationship Manager
Big Data Team
Charter: Manage a business stakeholder partnership removing barriers and obstacles, allowing our customers to be successful using our technology. Serve as Tenant Advocate and Big Data representative across the enterprise, to influence platform development and operations, driven by tenant requirements.
- Manage demand intake, consult with prospects, align use case with strategic path
- Collaborate across technical teams for design, estimation, and execution
- Strategically manage customer relationships, engagements and future roadmaps
- New Tenant activity, UDP representation, Tenant Advocacy
- Existing Tenant Management.
- Regular cadence w/ tenants – health check, requirements, remove blockers, stay informed etc.
- Represent BDD & Tenants in relevant discussions
- Ad-Hoc project support, task management and escalation
- Participate in tenant planning, strategy
- Influence direction of platform advancement w/ tenant requirements
Values & Focus:
•Advocate for our tenants to ensure their requirements are satisfied and feedback is considered. Be their trusted, strategic partner
•Be respectful of tenants’ time and resources, we strive to streamline tenant engagement, processes and how they interact with the platform
•Efficient communication & information delivery – the right message, the right audience, delivered with complete information, clear direction and answer anticipated questions
•Collaborate with UDP support team to forecast demand, educate tenants on standards & policy and generally represent our platform partners in tenant engagement
•Be the experts for our work flows, and facilitate where we are not
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.