- Palo Alto, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Late June 2020
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
One of Aquent's most INNOVATIVE banking & fintech clients is seeking a talented designer to reimagine the digital banking experience for it's Commercial Real Estate Digital Banking products.
Opportunity: This is a W2 hourly role through Aquent with strong potential to extend and/or convert to a perm position. Aquent offers comprehensive healthcare, 401K, FSA, and paid sick time for eligible employees.
Location: Palo Alto, CA - Note: Due to COVID-19, this role may start out working from home, but candidates will need to eventually be commutable or able to relocate to Palo Alto, CA once everyone is back in the office.
About the role:
We are looking for Visual / Product Designer to join this exciting team and create visible and impactful change! You will use the design thinking methodology to start with empathy for the users of the system. You will work closely with product, technical and design leaders to re-imagine the end-to-end- experience in a fast-paced environment.
You will have the exciting opportunity to co-create a new brand identity and visual system, and creatively communicate this through all touch points online and offline!
Role and responsibilities:
● Participate in the full design process from user research, concept creation, story boarding, interaction design and visual design
● You will work closely with the leadership team to translate business strategy into compelling visual artifacts
● You will collaborate with an experienced agency to create a brand identity for the new venture. You will translate this brand identity to a visual system for all touchpoints both online and offline, to customers, stakeholders and general public!
● You will express your creativity through authentic storytelling and attractive artifacts such as posters, infographics, posters, videos etc.
● You will create high quality keynote and PowerPoint presentations to be used internally and externally
● Recently completed or working towards a degree in graphic design, visual design, or other related fields
● An online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating relevant experience.
● Familiarity with design thinking and service design
● Ability to communicate abstract design concepts visually, in a beautiful, clear and engaging manner.
● Proficiency with design tools (i.e. Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision, Axure)
● Understanding of UX design principles and ability to apply design principles in a user interface context
● Ability to collaborate across various functional areas in the organizations and make the case for change through design
● Ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment
● *Strong preference* for candidates who have worked on enterprise digital products, SaaS tools, etc.