- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- James Ward
Our award-winning Fortune 500 client is in need of Sr. UX Designer for a long term (1 year plus opportunity to extend), Sr. UX Designer to join their growing UX Research Division who produce Web Content for Researchers, Analysts and Investment Managers. This collaborative culture User Experience Team is currently spread across (and interaction with colleagues in) London, New York, Montreal and Glasgow.
This career defining “remote” role will ultimately be onsite NYC (downtown 1 New York Plaza), 40 hours a week, healthcare benefits provided, 401K, 5 paid sick days, more.
What You Will Do:
- As Sr. UX Designer, you will join a growing Team of Designers to work in an Agile environment, build and maintain collaborative Investment Client relationships, conduct Ethnographic User Research and User Testing, define/develop Personas
- Create Feature Maps & Prioritization, develop Sitemaps & User Journeys, Wireframes & Interactive Prototypes, of both low and high-fidelity User Interfaces and define Functional Design specifications
- Design complex data rich transactional user interfaces, particularly software, experience with Data/information Visualization.
- You will provide your skills for Application Design to B2B Institutional Investment Managers/Users to help make investing decisions. You will decipher complex domains and workflows, and how applications and people interface with each other (Human Computer Interaction background is useful).
What You Need:
- 10+ Years work experience, Bachelor Degree or equivalent in Design or Design-related industry
- Financial Services industry experience a plus, particularly in the institutional trading domain
- You will have experience working with multi-disciplinary design teams, working with Product Owners, Stakeholders, and Multiple Teams in an Agile methodology (Process and Prioritisation)
- Experience using and contributing to Design Systems and Design Operations efforts
- Have excellent communication, presentation, and client management skills, project planning and management as well as client relationship management
- Fluent in standard design software and tooling (Jira, Sketch, Adobe, Axure etc.)
- Interview Process: 1st Round Phone Interview, followed by Team Zoom Interview + White Board/Design Challenge
What is it like working with Aquent? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs./wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!); free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume to: email@example.com