- McLean, VA
- Job Terms:
Listen ... you've got the skills ... we've got the clients ... let's partner and keep you working!
We have ongoing needs for senior level copywriters to work as part of our corporate client's creative team.
Work directly and collaboratively with members of the creative team and business partners to develop and produce effective communications.
You're qualified for this role if you can self-organize and manage multiple deadlines on numerous concurrent jobs.
You should be senior enough to fill in for the Creative Director, if needed.
• Demonstrate expert knowledge of advertising and marketing trends and translate business intent into creative strategies and executions that market products effectively
• Demonstrate understanding of intended audience; interpret market research and test results and can use findings to focus targeted marketing messages
• Facilitate brainstorm sessions; recognize ideas that should go forward
• Write, concise, informative and engaging copy and persuasively communicate creative ideas and rationale
• Monitor projects to ensure creative intent is not diluted
• Have web, mobile and social experience (a plus)
This client puts its money where its mouth is. As a leading financial services and tech company, they’re constantly pushing the envelope to adapt and stay ahead of trends - whether it’s trends in financial products or in the way they treat their customers. Our client sets the bar in customer experience.
Our Talent are working with “best-in-class” global marketing teams on omni-channel campaigns, leveraging innovative technologies to drive customer engagement. AQUENT Talent work alongside full-time employees presenting ideas to stakeholders and influencing business decisions every day.
You’ll be pushed to bring thoughtful creative and marketing ideas to the table
You’ll be collaborating in an Agile environment to deliver purposeful projects
You’ll be working with a global brand - meeting customers where they live by leveraging AI, ML and VR
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Paid Sick Leave for all US and Canada talent
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
- 4-year degree in communications, creative writing, journalism or similar discipline
- 6+ years writing experience (Financial Services experience, preferred)
- Portfolio should demonstrate a variety of experience with national advertising or marketing campaigns: annual reports, broadcast, print and web..Industry
- Knowledge: Direct Mail and/or web experience required within any industry, (Financial Services, preferred).
- Bring processes, technology or people solutions to the table with regard the design or print process.
- Proven ability to coach and challenge design team to improve the effectiveness of creative