- Seattle, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Lauren Friant
We are hiring a Sr. level Brand Manager for a leading coffee retail company in Seattle, WA. This job contributes to our client's success by leading the development of brand management, innovation and marketing activities. Develops strategic assessments for brands/categories and manages the business against operating plans and budgets to achieve financial and business objectives. Must have 6-10 years of progressive experience in product or brand management. As the Director, Brand Management you will be responsible for managing and helping set the strategic direction for CPG product pipeline and marketing strategy for the brand.
Top 3 must-have hard skills
Level of experience with each
Stack-ranked by importance
1 Project leadership in a cross-functional environment, 6-10 years
2 Strategic and budget planning 6-10 years
3 Product development strategy (filling a pipeline and in the moment) 6-10 years
Typical Day: As a Director, Brand Management you will…
• Potential Leadership Meeting Attendance – Light Travel Possible
• Coordination Packaging Extension, price elasticity project, help along the launch of key retailer launch, drive improvement in commercialization process
• Represent the Marketing and Category teams, strategic alignment with other leadership teams – verbal presentation skills, PowerPoint and speak to senior leaders
• Contribution AOP and Strat planning – working with people in place to help move that along and help outlining FY21 budgets
• Develop and drive product development strategy—You will be responsible for continuing to drive the current product pipeline through the various stages of development as well as building out the long-term innovation pipeline. Additionally, you will be pivotal in driving packaging development for innovation.
• Manage marketing strategy and implement vision—You will be responsible for overseeing strategy and tactics for multiple channels including social, influencer, web, paid and shopper in partnership with multiple agencies and the sales team. Additionally, you will monitor performance and market conditions adjusting plans accordingly.
• Inspire and influence others– You will partner with R&D, sales, supply chain, and outside agencies to drive Evolution Fresh product and marketing plans forward. Additionally, you will provide recommendations, progress updates and gain alignment of senior leadership around innovation, the core business, and marketing strategy.
• Travel to key meetings—You may have to travel to occasional sales meeting, agency planning sessions, photoshoots or our juicery for in person R&D work.
• Value added or experience gained through new tools/exposure From the beginning, our client is set out to be a different kind of company. One that not only celebrated coffee and the rich tradition, but that also brought a feeling of connection. We are known for developing extraordinary leaders who share this passion and are guided by their service to others.
• Degrees or certifications required Qualifications:
• Progressive experience in brand management, 6-10 years
• Project leadership in a cross-functional environment, 6-10 years
• Progressive experience leading the development and implementation of new or existing products or strategies
• Bringing product to market through commercialization cycle
• Marketing strategy and implementation for Q1 and Q2 for FY21 and help with remainder of FY20 (other partners are working on this but they will help)
• Multi-faceted marketing and product development
• Functions effectively with ambiguity
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines
• Ability to influence others
• Experience managing others, 3+ years
The mission of our client is to inspire and nurture the human spirit - one person, one cup and one neighborhood at a time. They call their employees “partners” because they are all partners in shared success, and they make sure everything they do is through the lens of humanity—from their commitment to the highest-quality coffee in the world, to the way they engage with their customers and communities to do business responsibly.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
- Free continued learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.