- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
**Open to candidates outside California**
Top 3 Skills:
Organized, attention to detail, and ability to pivot quickly
Are you ready to make a difference in the cloud? We are looking for a true all-star with a passion for Webinars to help support our Virtual Experiences in the United States.
As a part of our webinar program, you will help support our internal business partners in delivering best in class webinars that generate awareness, interest, engagement, and revenue.
* Manage webinar schedule, as well as day to day production of webinars, including everything from building registration pages to speaker dry runs, to running several live events each week
* Help manage promotional tactics like email, social & display, to drive registration, relevance, and on demand views of our webinar content
* Assist with enablement of our sales partners on our content, calendar, and follow up to create valuable pipeline and ACV
* Produce regular reports measuring webinar contribution, effectiveness, and impact
* Interact with other teams in Corporate and Product Marketing globally to manage webinar deliverables, content, speakers, and delivery
* Communicate often, effectively, and cross-functionally to ensure alignment and crisp execution
* 1-3 years professional experience in the webinar field or a similar discipline - including the planning, execution, and optimization of webinars
* Familiarity with webinar platforms, ON24 is a plus
* Experience with email marketing and collaboration platforms
* Comfortable with deadlines, deliverables, and change
* Strong organizational skills
* Past experience in using Salesforce and/or other marketing tools related to campaigns
* Bachelor degree from a 4 year college/university or relevant experience
Our client, the world's #1 Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform, empowers companies to connect with their customers in a whole new way. The company was founded on three disruptive ideas: a new technology model in cloud computing, a pay-as-you-go business model, and a new integrated corporate philanthropy model.
These founding principles have taken the company to great heights, including being named one of Forbes’s “World’s Most Innovative Company” six years in a row and one of Fortune’s “100 Best Companies to Work For” nine years in a row. They are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, and this level of growth equals incredible opportunities to grow a career within the company. Together, with their employees, customers, partners and communities, they are working to improve the state of the world.
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.