- Seattle, Washington
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Megan Holstine
Our client, a top consumer electronics retailer, is looking for a skilled QA Engineer for a role with their mobile app team which includes Self-Serve, Scheduling and Post Purchase. They create mobile apps and other various technology in coordination with Minnesota and Chennai offshore teams.They are the all in one solution for to help manage all the electronic products and appliances in your home.
This individual will support the App Service team in creating features with the development team and enforcing high quality. As a member of the team this individual will be responsible for designing/executing tests and be expected to provide actionable quality feedback to the squad.
The Analyst Engineer will work with AGILE methodology where he/she would be part of Grooming/Planning for the new sprints.
· Work with developers, PM and designers to find acceptable solutions and communicate with the customer care team to report status of issues, discuss possible solutions.
· Using tools such as App Center to install test builds- as well as Xcode for iOS and Android studio for Android to pull test builds to test.
· Using tools such as Charles proxy to verify Analytics calls flow and modify data.
· JIRA for writing and tracking Bugs, Know the bugs cycle and Sprint JIRA board.
What are the skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
· Strong QA skills and experience 5+ years.
· Charles proxy / Fiddler / Postman experience
· Ability to communicate with team implications of the issue and defend possible solutions
Charles Proxy, Xcode and Android Studio experience
· (ReactNative, XCode, SourceTree, Bitbucket, Android Studio etc.)
· Experience supporting internal APIs
· Experience in testing mobile apps (Android, iOS)
· Experience in web testing
· Test design
· Ability to deep dive into an issue to find the root cause
· Collaboration between local and remote teams
· Strong communication skills leading discussions and triage
· Test automation experience
What are some preferred/nice to have skills the manager is looking for?
· Experience with Frameworks/Writing and running scripts
· Organization on keeping track of status of issues and ability to manage responsibilities
Our client is a consumer electronics retailer whose focus is to enrich the lives of consumers through technology, whether it be online, in-store or in the comfort of a customer's home. The company solves technology problems by addressing key human needs across a range of areas, including entertainment, productivity, communication, food, security and most recently, health. Their roadmap for health initiatives will be transforming them into a leading Digital Heath Retailer.
Supporting this transformation, is a strong focus on customer experience, service over process and a commitment to moving from an established enterprise culture of how to get things done, to an entrepreneurial culture that is noticeable within minutes of walking into their HQ. In an industry that is always changing, the company prides themselves on being an exciting and rewarding place to work. People are empowered to be their best selves and utilize their unique talents to deliver a world-class customer experience and enrich lives through technology.
NO ONE HAS BENEFITS LIKE AQUENT! Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
This engagement qualifies for unique PTO and paid Holidays
Subsidized (up to 85%!) Health, Vision and Dental Benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Weekly Direct Deposit
Resume / Portfolio Review + Interview Prep. You'll be set-up for success!
Free continued learning: https://thegymnasium.com/
Compare our benefits to other agencies, here!
Who is AQUENT? www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM