- Redmond, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tara Carr
We are seeking a Social Media Manager with a deep passion for gaming to help be the social voice to our players. In this role, you will work to oversee and execute on social media campaigns along with engaging with players on social media platforms.
Your primary responsibility is to strategize, write and create content for social channels. You are familiar with the social media landscape and intuitively understand the language and behavior of the connected gamer. You will need to be self-motivated, organized, and able to adapt quickly to the ever-changing requirements of a live service title.
Primary Responsibilities & Job Duties:
- Speak to our players by being genuine! Understand nuances within the brand while providing consistency in copy through tone, voice, and terminology.
- Be a self-starter and execute social media strategies that tie into the overall brand strategy and marketing beats.
- Be creative! Develop engaging content, schedule diligently and monitor social media messaging.
- Understand our impact! Have experience with social media monitoring tools and translate numbers into action.
- Listen to our social media channels and our social community! Identify opportunities within social media trends as well as curate community-created content to highlight on all owned social media channels.
- Connect with our people! Identify and engage with our dedicated players and connect with influencers to help elevate our brand.
- Navigate cross-team priorities while making an impact! Work across the game development, community, content, and marketing teams to manage key social media priorities.
- Be super organized and a dedicated planner! Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules across all owned channels.
- Show the results! Support the creation of regular social media reports on channel and content performance.
- Be committed to execution! Deliver against established social media strategies, and participate in ongoing strategic development.
- Be unafraid of numbers! Follow a KPI driven approach to track, measure and analyze the performance of all social channels.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years managing social media channels and content for a major gaming (mobile or console), entertainment, or consumer brand.
- Exceptional copywriting, editing and communication skills.
- A strong background in social media platform analytics.
- Ability to translate campaign results into actionable insights and optimizations.
- Graphic design and video editing skills (Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects), a plus.
- Familiarity with livestreaming platforms (Mixer, Twitch, Youtube) and mobile games, a plus.
- Experience with paid media strategy implementation a plus.
- A passionate gamer.
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.