- Sunnyvale, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Sara Truesdale
Our Fortune 100 client in Sunnyvale is looking for a talented Production Coordinator to support asset management (CGI/Animation)
Ideally looking for 3-5 years exp.
The Hardware Production Coordinator supports the CG Studio Producers by tracking revisions/ reviews/ general status of assets in production, managing the asset request process, organizing and maintaining imagery archives, and optimizing operational efficiencies.
- Partner with the Producers to manage deliverables across multiple product lines.
- Communicate daily with Producers to track kickoffs, notes, revisions, and deliveries.
- Act as the source of truth for our archive of assets from previous launches, including ingestion, tracking, dissemination, and auditing. Catalog cross functional requests for assets and work with our Marcom Asset Management team to cover usage paths and needs.
- Create and maintain decks for individual products, including technical and creative details, and update as needed per launch cycle.
- Three plus years experience as a Post Production Coordinator working in CG, VFX, Motion Graphics or equivalent.
- Highly organized, maintaining and coordinating across teams in various stages of production.
- Be dependable, have superb attention to detail, and the ability to learn and cope with rapid change. Dedicated to Apple’s high levels of quality.
- Operate independently and be self-guided when it comes to day-to-day running of your tasks. Able to handle multiple requests for multiple individuals.
- Have the ability to communicate, both written and verbally with all levels of the organization.
- Familiarity with asset management workflows in post production environments is a plus.
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)