- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Christie Bridges
A health care innovation company focused on helping people on their path to better health, is looking for innovative marketers who think big, push boundaries to drive business results, and keep the consumer at the center of everything they do. You’ll be part of rthe Digital Commerce & Omni-channel marketing team focused on creating strategies to drive digital commerce and core strategic digital marketing channels.
The Marketing consultant is responsible for supporting a variety of initiatives to help the Digital Commerce Marketing team drive strategies to acquire new customers, increase engagement with existing customers, and drive enterprise value across both online and offline channels via innovative digital tactics.
The Marketing consultant is responsible for supporting a variety of initiatives to help the Digital Commerce Marketing team drive strategies to acquire new customers, increase engagement with existing customers, and drive enterprise value across both online and offline channels via innovative digital tactics:
• Support the Senior Manager of Marketing in the management of our Owned Asset Strategy & Governance work stream (inclusive of email, direct mail, App and digital circular).
• Possess strong project management and organization skills, with ability to manage multiple initiatives and moving parts; with a high level of attention to detail.
• Manage and develop strong, collaborative relationships with partners across the organization to ensure marketing initiatives meet ecommerce launch and in-store deadlines.
• Effectively and efficiently communicate with cross-functional teams to ensure execution of digital strategies.
• Proactively self-educates around retail and marketing industry trends to identify best practice opportunities and influence marketing strategies.
• Be meticulously organized and comfortable with an unstructured, strategic, rapidly changing environment. Must deliver work that is on-time and on-strategy.
• Supports development of marketing plans rooted in consumer, competitor and company insights, leveraging results and insights to support recommendations on go-forward campaigns.
Act as an independent self-starter and anticipate requests to properly execute projects and initiatives.
Strong organizational and analytical skills ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret general business correspondence, professional publications and industry information. Previous experience in marketing, specifically in the area of product/services and client marketing is highly desired. Demonstrated initiative, ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment. Strong project management and follow-up skills. Must be PC literate with a good command of word processing, presentation/graphics packages, spreadsheets and have strong Internet skills.
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.