- Central or Eastern US Time Zones
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
You could be the perfect fit for this role if you are a senior level marketing communications manager driven to excel in a fast-paced, innovative environment set for rapid global expansion. Mar/Comms experience within a digital company/team/environment is critical.
The intent of this role is to truly be the conduit between the Intelligent Products & Platforms business and the Marketing team, and to help equip the teams with the materials necessary to drive sales. This is a cross-industry role, so our client’s preference is someone who can adjust to the changing content matter and focus on the broader marketing strategy. Having an understanding/background in connected products and platforms, product design and R&D, aaS platforms will be very helpful but not imperative. The relationships will be with MDs from across the business and market units that have been tasked to hit aggressive but attainable sales goals, so this group is motivated to move quickly. The right person for this role will need to be able to balance several business drivers from a variety of perspectives, so setting expectations and delivering on projects that are measurable will be critical.
Digital is changing industry continuously and is creating new kinds of disruption and opportunities. This requires our clients to redefine how their companies innovate, design, engineer, service and support products and product platforms, all whilst keeping people and sustainability front of mind.
The current environment means that companies are seizing the opportunity to integrate digital and embed intelligence into the products they make with the power of software to generate new revenues and enhance user experiences. In this role, we are looking for a stellar contributor to continue driving the Industry X.0 Intelligent Products & Platforms marketing agenda for this highly critical (and exciting) area of the business.
• A calm, yet quick-thinking, self-starter with excellent project management skills and the ability to stayed focused whilst managing competing priorities in a fast-moving environment?
• Energized by new challenges with the confidence to manage and influence up and down the leadership chain and across a large matrixed organization?
• A team player who wants to be part of a larger, energetic team focused on re-inventing the way industry works?
• A continuous learner eager to learn more about the digital solutions and platforms driving this change, such as IoT, cloud, wearable technologies, artificial intelligence, digital twins and more?
• Team with business leaders to develop and roll out a creative yet strategic global marketing program
• Craft key messaging, develop thought-provoking content, and position Accenture in the market through a variety of channels including digital marketing, media and events to win market share
• Drive the conversation by educating and empowering our 10,000+ digital team globally with the tools they need to sustain and drive great conversations with our clients
• Be ready to showcase the success of your marketing programs through powerful metrics, and share your leading practices with others
• Join a highly motivated team that works across cultures and values work/life balance and a shared success mindset
Due to the recent events please keep these details in mind when considering a role:
- Are you still able to potentially work onsite for training? (if needed)
- Could you start earlier than the offered start date, if needed?
- Are you able to come onsite prior to the start date to obtain and set up with a laptop?
- Do you have internet access and the ability to work from home?
- Will you agree - if you are ill, a family member is ill or if you have been exposed to the virus - to stay home?
Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- You're paid weekly
• Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
• Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
• Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
• AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
Additional Job Details:
Chicago- or east coast based preferred.
Here’s what you need:
• At least 15 years marketing experience designing and implementing strategic marketing programs
• Must have worked on global client-facing, campaign-driven, content-based marketing programs
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Bonus points if:
• You have knowledge from working in technology or product industries
• Strong business acumen
• Sales experience
• Superior writing and storytelling skills Important information
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.