- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
This is a year-long role, based in Silicon Valley!
As a Project Coordinator within the Cameras and Sensors team, you will collaborate across multiple projects with camera engineers, optics engineers, and project managers to enable novel AR/VR camera technologies. You will also work with external manufacturing partners to bring those technologies to market.
- Task management
- Project budget management
- Schedule communication/consolidation
- Meeting coordination
- Procurement/logistics support
- BS/BA degree
- 3+ years experience in consumer electronics, manufacturing, or other high technology field
- Experience in an administrative, project management, or other related role
- Project management certification (e.g. PMP certificate)
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.