- Hartford, CT
- Job Terms:
- competitive hourly + benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jamie Moshier
Our fortune client is looking for a talented QA Tester that is skilled in analyzing user stories/user cases/requirements for validity and feasibility. This is one of our top clients and we have been successful in building out entire teams for this organization. This role will be temp to permanent, 40 hours/week, paid on an hourly rate plus very highly subsidized benefits. This role will start working remotely but after covid restrictions are lifted, the goal is to have this person onsite in Hartford, CT.
5-7 years of experience as QA tester.
Analyzing users stories/UseCases/Requirements for validity and feasibility and prepare test scenarios/cases.
Executing tests on software usability, data correctness and data validation.
Analyzing test results on database impacts,data correction, errors or bugs, and usability.
Communicate, prioritize, track test execution, defects and issues appropriately and recommend corrective action whenever required.
Experience working in Hadoop platform and data conversion projects.
SQL/Oracle knowledge is preferred.
Experience in HPALM and Jira is needed.
Should have knowledge to run the jobs in Tidal scheduler.
Preparing reports on all aspects related to the software testing carried out.
Participating in design reviews and providing input on requirements, product design, and potential problems.
Collaborate with the Development/Business teams to understand the requirements and develop/manage the test scenarios/testcases.
Work with QA team to do functional test, regression test, UI test and data comparison test for all the new features.
Must be able to handle multiple testing assignments at the same time.
Strong communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
Self-starter, competent at working independently with minimal supervision.
Automation tool experience in Selenium/QTP(Nice to have).
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out. Up to 85% subsidy