- Columbus, OH
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Late June 2020
- Posted By:
- Amy Izzo
Seeking a Change Management professional with strong skills in marketing new technology to internal employees. In this role, you'll have a chance to put your skills into action for our client's User Experience team, shaping the future of how our client's employees use digital products.
Opportunity: This is a W2 hourly role through Aquent with strong potential to convert to a perm position. Aquent offers comprehensive healthcare, 401K, FSA, and paid sick time for eligible employees.*
Location: Due to COVID-19, this role may start out working from home, but candidates will need to eventually be commutable or able to relocate to Columbus once everyone is back in the office.
About the role:
In this role, you will draw upon Change Management / Technical or Product Marketing background to support the planning of multiple Global Technology Infrastructure product initiatives (like Office 365) and contribute to the vision of the global technology team.
Key responsibilities include:
* Building relationships with stakeholders, growing and fostering a change network, developing and implementing change plans, and communicating results to leadership.
* Putting users and their needs first remains the top goal for our client's Employee Experience team. You'll be responsible for project work as well as helping shape the direction of this team. Working as a valued member of a multidisciplinary design team, you'll be involved in complex projects, and will participate in user research and design planning to respond to feedback.
This role requires:
* Three to five years of related experience.
* Experience in change management methodologies and strategies. *Certification a plus.
* Ability to engage employee groups for feedback/focus groups on communications and collateral plans/development, user testing, 'ear to the ground' feedback loop
* Determine and document measures of success (in order to know if individuals changed successfully) and set up infrastructure and regular cadence to collect and measure the necessary data/metrics/engagement points
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities on concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced dynamic environment
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to articulate technical concepts to senior leaders and employees
* Ability to be a UX advocate and experience communicating with diverse stakeholders
* Strong knowledge of product strategy development and life cycle methodologies
* Able to present progress, findings and arbitrages to senior management
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
The following are a PLUS:
* Knowledge of Office 365 products and services
* Previous change management experience
* Experience in service and/or product management role is a key advantage