- Bellevue, WA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gavin Freeman
At least 5 years relevant experience required.
- Support the Executive Social Media team using excellent writing skills and thorough understanding of social media.
- Create opinionated, stylish writing and frequently post new content in social channels, using a tone appropriate to that channel. You must demonstrate the ability to write professionally for various audiences, and consistently deliver quality content to tight deadlines. - Follow a comprehensive content plan to create, distribute, engage, and promote across multiple channels. Strategize tactics to foster communication and engagement and facilitate two-way communication with the audience.
- Be able to community manage in correct voice and tone without much oversight. Use your excellent judgement to highlight possible community building opportunities and identify any harmful activities that need attention. Provide relevant and thoughtful recommendations on building community in real-time. Manage multiple social engagements and conversations in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Stay up to date with industry news and share learnings with the team. Work cooperatively with key team members and partners. - Use in-depth understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.), and how they can be deployed in different scenarios
- Advanced knowledge of social platform protocols.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Project, Power Point) - Proficient in social media analytics and KPIs.
- Paid social media knowledge and experience launching in platforms is a huge plus.
Top 3 Skills:
o Must be able to keep things confidential. This is supporting our executives in social.
o Must be an excellent copy writer
o Must have executive presence