- San Francisco, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Richey
Marketing Mergers & Acquisitions Integrations team within our client, the world's most known CRM software company, is seeking a Business Analyst or Product Manager with Marketing experience to facilitate the integration of a marketing team. Role is 40 hours a week and structured hourly on a W2 with excellent health benefits and more.
Our Marketing M&A Integration team sits on the front lines, shepherding every aspect of an acquired company’s marketing function into the parent company. We are looking for a Marketing M&A Product Manager that will play a key role in integrating our recent Acquisitions into the company marketing.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a culture of ownership, delivery and innovation. You are an expert communicator with prior experience as a Product Manager. You are a team player, self starter with a can- do attitude. You have strong analytical and organizational skills, and are able to quickly build relationships to drive a successful project.
- Passionate about Marketing and Technology
- Analytical and able to quickly assess the lay of the land and ask the right questions
- Adaptable and highly functional in a dynamic, challenging environment
- Versatile with ability to shift between tactical and strategic thinking
- Communications superstar and have top notch executive presence
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Lead discovery and scoping sessions with acquisition stakeholders.
- Create business requirements, detailed current/ future state process flows while being able to decipher what’s important from the noise.
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders to understand business problems, build solutions and create alignment.
- Build strong relationships with stakeholders across Marketing, Sales, Operations and IT teams.
- Be the advocate for our Acquisition Marketing team and champion their needs.
- 7+ years experience in a high-growth organization. Experience working in Marketing departments a plus.
- 3-4 years experience as a business analyst or product manager on large scale integration projects.
- Expertise in creating business requirements, flow charts and presentation
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
- Experience presenting complex topics and ideas to senior stakeholders.
- Works well under pressure and in an ambiguous environment.
- Experience in Salesforce CRM.