- Mettawa, IL
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Erica Schmidt
Team is currently working from home until the stay at home order is lifted. They will continue to follow IL regulations and monitor the situation to determine when it's safe to return to work. At that time, the candidate is expected to be onsite in the Mettawa office.
The Associate Account Manager serves as a day-to-day liaison between the Internal Ad Agency and the brand teams and is responsible for managing projects and timelines. Working in partnership with the Account Manager, Agency’s creative staff and external resources/suppliers, the position provides support and counsel to help the brand teams meet their business objectives/sales goals.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Maintain knowledge of client guidelines including, but not limited to, corporate branding, promotional material development, PromoMats review and corporate compliance.
- Possess a thorough understanding of their accounts’ (both U.S. and Global) product attributes, marketing objectives, target audience, competitive environment, market dynamics and medical/regulatory/legal position.
- Maintain an intimate understanding of the Agency Workflow Process including project initiation and kickoff, collaboration, necessary approvals, production and archiving.
- Demonstrate critical creative thinking and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrate clear and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and multi-task to enhance productivity and manage workload.
- Demonstrate leadership in conflict resolution to facilitate effective outcomes.
- Possess ability to work in a high-volume, rapidly paced environment.
- Collaborate with the brand team in the development of creative briefs
- Recommend key promotional tactics that align with the strategy and goals of the brand.
- Issue client contact reports to ensure key information is being quickly communicated to all involved stakeholders.
- Review creative development of a project during concept to completion to ensure specifications, client expectations, budgets, timelines, etc. are being adhered to.
- Facilitate ongoing, timely and accurate communications to ensure all projects are completed on time and within budget.
- Support with the development of annual forecasts.
- Ensure budgets are on track.
- Track time on a daily basis.
ACCOUNTABILITY / SCOPE
- Reports to the Ad Agency Group Account Manager
- Supports Account Management team & partners with project management & creative team on project initiatives
- Accountable for strategic and tactical execution, compliance to all related guidelines and budget
- Adherence to all company-wide financial policies
- Total account support and project management experience – minimum of 5 years
- Advertising agency/in-house agency experience preferred
- Pharmaceutical industry is a plus (both U.S. and Global)
- Excellent communications skills: verbal, presentation, written
- High energy, positive, organized individual who is comfortable in a high-visibility role
- Ability to manage high volume project scope in a fast paced creative environment
- Great collaborator with ability to focus on both the big picture and small details
- Bachelor degree required
Top 3-5 skills we're looking for:
-Strong Project Management within an advertising agency environment
-Ability to communicate well with others
-Ability to lead internal team to ensure project budgets and deadlines are met