- Redmond, WA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$48/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
- Interact with study participants in a safe and professional manner.
- Run study procedures and collect data per study design.
- Follow procedures related to maintaining confidential information and handling of confidential data.
- Gather anthropometric measurements and 3D scans of research participants.
- Perform 3D scans of spaces, furniture, and various objects.
- Use 3D tools for mesh creation, manipulation and keypoint annotation.
- Prepare write-ups or give presentations to researchers on research study procedures handled in 3D.
- Use 3D tools including Zbrush, Autodesk Maya, and Wrap 3.
- Use Artec Studio to scan study participants with the Eva and Spider scanners, as well as compile and revise the 3D scan data.
- Use Adobe Photoshop to perform image editing to collected research data.
- 3D modeling of room interiors and other objects for VR and acoustics testing.
- Geometry validation in Meshlab, Meshmixer, and using CLI tools.
- Very strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with using 3D laser scanners and 3D modeling software (see above).
- Experience with working with external participants in user research a strong plus, particularly psychophysical experiments.
- Strong sense of ownership and willingness to take on odd jobs to support the main task.
- Leading candidates will be technology minded, proactive, clear communicators, and have strong attention to detail.
- College degree or equivalent professional experience.
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.