- Redmond, Washington
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Althea Ochoa
*With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.*
Aquent's client, a leading AAA game studio, is immediately searching for a 3D Artist to joing their QA Vehicle team.
• Strong knowledge of all aspects of current 3D authoring
• Intimate working knowledge of industry standard 2D and 3D packages (Photoshop, 3DS MAX, Maya)
• Experience working with a game engine, middleware, source control and bug tracking software
• High poly and low poly Hard surface modeling
• Strong portfolio with a good mix of 2D and 3D work (scene breakdowns a plus)
• Capable of taking and retaining complex instruction
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.