- North Whales, PA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Shari Hungerford
With the news of COVID19 spreading, Aquent is committed to ensuring the safety and well being of our employees. This includes providing technology to support video interviews, resources and support for employees to work from home successfully, and fully covered healthcare for eligible employees.
This is a unique opportunity to apply your skills and experiences in content and digital asset management in support of the production of promotional content within a global pharmaceutical company.
Our client has implemented a content management solution focused on the reuse of modular/master marketing promotional content through multiple channels (web, print, e-mail, iPad, social). The Content Steward plays a pivotal role with this solution ensuring that content is applied accurately and efficiently to brand promotional materials.
The Content Steward manages and maintains all identified content including text, images and videos, insuring they are tagged and stored according to defined standards, which are applied consistently across the organization. The Content Steward’s role is critical as they are responsible for keeping all content metadata up-to-date and accurate.
The Content Steward interacts with both Brand promotion teams and creative agencies ongoing to insure the content is both up to date and applied accurately to creative promotional resources.
Other responsibilities include:
• Develop brand content expertise for the use, maintenance and application of master content to promotional materials
• Work as a content expert to support the creation of digital and print promotional materials using designated modular content
• Work closely with internal team members and external creative agency partners to update and refresh master content on a regular basis
• Input and update detailed content and metadata into Master Content Repository
• Manage multiple operational projects through the content management solution process, simultaneously, from concept kickoff to final approval
• Attend meetings to review promotional pieces; make changes as instructed
• Problem solve as issues arise
Skills and experience needed:
• BS degree (Marketing, Business, Communications, Information Management or Library Science) or Masters of Library Science
• Veeva PromoMats experience highly desired
• 2-3 years’ experience in content management including metadata management
• Demonstrated familiarity with metadata standards, editorial standards, communication standards, and classification systems; attention to detail
• Broad knowledge of library tools, systems, and resources in corporate organizations. Solid technology background, including Microsoft Office Suite software, and familiarity with trends in delivery of electronic information
• HTML experience desirable
• Experience working in a regulated industry preferred
• Prior production experience in creating promotional materials and working with tight deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Process oriented, with an eye for process improvements