- Mason, OH
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kate Gottfried
Want to join a group of friendly, kind, smart, inspired individuals who enjoy attracting, developing and retaining top talent?
This Marketing Manager is part of a growing Member, Broker, and Employer Communications team. The right fit for this opportunity knows how to develop, manage and improve communications — and use data to do it all. Experience with campaign- or marketing-automation technology is a must.
This role works as a true change agent, driving and managing end-to-end content development, optimization, and personalization — including measurement plans and continuous improvement.
Our ideal candidate is a seasoned marketing communications leader who gets digital technology and can demonstrate success in developing content-engagement plans. An influential personality, proven ability to develop and tell stories, and demonstrated results in developing and executing marketing campaigns through end-to-end customer journeys fuel this role’s success.
The team is a collaborative group of digital marketing communication experts who drive and manage the development of innovative, scalable and future-proof communication solutions in partnership with colleagues across the enterprise.
Our content- and communication-engagement solutions deliver measurable and meaningful contributions to our customers and our company. We’re organized, comfortable moving quickly, great at juggling priorities, results-driven, and passionate about continuous improvement.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and presents stories. Gains alignment around short- and long-term content-engagement strategies for customers.
- Proactively identifies opportunities and responds with rationalized solutions.
- Guides, manages, executes, maintains, and leads evolution of ongoing content- and communication-engagement strategies.
- Enforces standards for brand voice, tone, and plain language.
- Advocates strongly for content simplification to drive engagement.
- Communicates complex subjects effectively to non-technical audiences.
- Efficiently translates data and insights into recommendations.
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 5 years of marketing experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Managed care experience preferred.
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s "100 Best Places to Work" and one of Fortune magazine’s "America’s Most Admired Companies" among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it:
- Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!)
- Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start