- Virginia Beach, VA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Kimberley Strayer
Our healthcare client in Virginia Beach, VA is looking for a Graphic Designer to design and develop layouts for Medicaid marketing collateral pieces during peak Open Enrollment season. Video and animation experience is recommended. Working from home during COVID-19 state shelter-in-place recommended, otherwise the preference is to work in the office.
All applicants MUST submit online portfolio and current resume to be considered for this position.
Primary duties to include, but are not limited to:
- Assists in developing consistent creative ideas and solutions to meet customer needs.
- Coordinates with all areas of marketing to ensure a consistent message.
- Originates design layout.
- Creates customized PC based templates to serve as guidelines for future projects.
- Uses graphic design software applications to produce printed/digital sales and marketing communications including collateral materials, multimedia solutions, and/or interactive experiences.
- Supports business initiatives (plain language, standardization, going paperless, etc), and process improvement opportunities.
- Requires a BA/BS degree; 2 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background.
- Proficiency in graphic design required.
- Must know Adobe Creative Cloud programs: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, After effects, Animate.
- Experience using paragraph styles, creating tables and character styles.
- Pre-press knowledge is recommended.
As a Fortune 50 company, our client has been the recipient of numerous awards and accolades, including being distinguished as one of Working Mother magazine’s "100 Best Places to Work" and one of Fortune magazine’s "America’s Most Admired Companies" among health insurers. Our client is also a 2017 Diversity Inc. magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity.
When joining a team at our client, you have the exceptional opportunity to do innovative work where every person counts and all perspectives matter.
What we have heard from talent who work there and why they love it:
- Opportunities to work with innovative digital solutions and initiatives
- A strong focus on diversity and inclusion in the workplace
- A strong probability for temp-to-perm conversion (1 in 3 of our talent convert!)
- Our client invests in their contractors and treats them like their own employees, setting them up for success from the start