- Menlo Park, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Scott Toohill
Managing the social media accounts for several public channels targeting different audiences:
• Engineering (aimed at the engineering community)
• AI (aimed at AI researchers and engineers)
• Tech (aimed at the general audience of people who are interested in new technology, but aren’t computer engineers or experts themselves)
You’ll coordinate with our broader team of editors, comms leads, and graphic designers to make sure we’re using these channels to serve our target audiences well and achieve our broader goals.
Those goals are:
• Building awareness of the company's latest work in engineering, research, and developing new technology.
• Supporting key Comms initiatives, such as major announcements about our technical work.
• Growing our social channels, so we’re reaching more people in our specific target audiences and engaging effectively with people on these social channels.
• Driving engagement with our content.
• You’ll make sure our social content is accurate, on voice, timely, and compelling to each channel’s target audience.
• Manage all social media posts for these channels: planning, getting content, writing posts, managing approvals, coordinating on timing, overseeing boosting and social ad campaigns.
• Manage community engagement according to company guidance.
• Manage metrics and generate regular reports on our social channels’ performance against our goals.
• Expertise in managing social media accounts for large companies.
• Writing and editing for social — ideally for channels aimed at a specific subject expert audience. (e.g., engineers, researchers, scientists.)
• Expertise in social strategy.
• Managing multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
• Twitter, Google Analytics.
• Social media boosting and ads management.
• Experience moderating a niche social community.
• 3+ years of experience
- B.A. required
This TOP social media company, headquartered in Menlo Park, CA, was built to help people connect and share. Over the last decade their tools have played a critical part in changing how people around the world communicate. With over two billion people using the service and more than fifty offices around the globe, a career at this company offers countless ways to make an impact in a fast growing organization.
Working here, you’ll:
- Be part of their mission of community building
- Work on the most visible apps and services in the social media industry
- Work in an Agile environment, in constant iteration and problem solving mode
- Take part in global internal conversations that are happening with stakeholders, wherever they may be located, who are the best at what they do
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.