- San Jose, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
Our large fin-tech client located in San Jose is seeking a Project Manager for a 6 month contract position with potential for extension. Full-time, onsite.
Team: Global Designing team – Global UX Operations
UX Connect Project
2 round interview process
Daily Schedule: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, no overtime anticipated, unless pre-approved by manager
Remote for now until COVID-19 is over, but will be onsite in San Jose once office is open.
Typical Task Breakdown/Rhythm: needs to take initiatives in coordinating calendars and connecting people within project. Manage the overall operation of project which will include setting deadlines and timelines, also following up on internal stakeholders to keep them accountable in moving the project progress along.
Years of Experience: 3+ years of experience.
Degrees or Certifications:
Bachelor’s Degree required, Project Management certification is a plus.
Best vs. Average:
experience in working in a design organization or any kind of creative field. Good to have any kind of design creative field project management experience. Ability to Multi-task in fast paced environment along with detailed oriented skills. Ability to use MS-Suite, and Adobe creative Suite and Mac computers. Eager to learn and sense of humor is important.
Top 3 Must Have Skills:
1 Project Management experience, preferably in a design/creative field.
2 Strong verbal and written communication skills.
3 Strong interpersonal skills.
Do to the recent events please keep these details in mind when considering a role:
- Are you still able to potentially work onsite for training? (if needed)
- Could you start earlier than the offered start date, if needed?
- Are you able to come onsite prior to the start date to obtain and set up with a laptop?
- Do you have internet access and the ability to work from home?
- Will you agree to - if you are ill, a family member is ill or if you have been exposed to the virus - to stay home?
Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- You're paid weekly
• Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
• Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
• Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com
• AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
Background check required