- Chicago, IL (Northbrook)
- Job Terms:
- Hourly Rate
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Anne Baesemann
Aquent's client is looking for a Change Manager 4 to work a contract role. 32 hours a week (no overtime) - contract is through summer strong possibiluty to extend.
- The Change Manager will be responsibility for creating and executing change management deliverables
(Change Impact Assessment, Integrated Communication and Training Plan; Persona Development, Executive Presentations; Adoption Measurement and Readiness Assessments).
- Designing and implementing training programs that meet organizational objectives.
- Determining the effectiveness of training and development by assessing employee accomplishments and performance.
- Comfortable working in virtual environment.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Contractor will be working independently supporting a "Cost to Fill" project.
- Superb consultative skills with Executive and project team members;
- Ability to create innovative OCM deliverables to help the program achieve business goals
- Ability to work with aggregate information and form a perspective
- Must have 7-10 years of experience as Change Manager at Fortune 500 level
- Would like to see process design experience.
- Assignment most likely will require a lot of remote work, once stay home order is lifted worker may be required to work some time onsite in the Northbrook office.
- Interview process will be 2 rounds with engagement manager, both virtual Microsoft team's meetings.