- Dallas, TX
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Tammie Letroise-Brown
Sr. Tableau Developer role with a deep understanding of Tableau and ETL tools. The resource should have the good analytical and problem-solving skills and should be able to perform in a fast-paced/agile environment.
- Expert in Tableau and design technique as well as experience working across large environments with multiple operating systems.
Key Requirements and Technology Experience:
- Overall 8-10 years of experience in Business Intelligence.
- 5+ years of experience with Tableau and dashboard Development.
- Strong experience with Data Analysis.
- Storyboard and SQL experience.
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
- Automate, operationalize, monitor, and manage data pulled from various source systems
- Report and analyze data from multiple sources to create integrated views that can be used to drive decision making. Work with, and analyze, several large and complex data sets
- Design and build reports and analyses in Excel and other analysis and reporting tools such as Tableau and Einstein Analytics and SAP Business Objects.
- Work closely with Enterprise Operations leadership to review and update metrics and reports as needed.
- Partner with stakeholders across the company to understand data needs and define self-service reporting solutions.
- Assist in data validation and data clean up requests as needed
- Knowledge of Tableau best practices in performance tuning and user-centric design, proactive alerts, etc.
- Expert proficiency in Tableau and other Analytical and Reporting tools
- Strong analytical/modeling skills with the ability to convert raw data into actionable business insights
- Analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Effectively work with senior leadership
- Passion to learn new tools and technologies such as Salesforce Einstein Analytics
- Experience with scripting tools like Python, JSON etc..
- Experience with databases and writing SQL (Oracle, MySQL etc.. )
- Team player, comfortable working with cross-functional stakeholders
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or similar required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in analytics or a related field
- Tableau Certification is a plus.