- Cupertino, CA
- Job Terms:
- up to ~$80/hr DOE
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennie Brandon
Our client's Display Group is seeking an experienced and talented Optical inspection R&D engineer
to join their team. The Display Group performs both exploratory and targeted optical
measurements for research and development in a dynamic small team environment. The
position involves developing methodologies and measurement capabilities for a new display
process . As an R&D engineer you will develop cutting-edge metrology capabilities to enable
current and future products.
Seeking candidates with backgrounds in inspection and metrology in either the display,
Semiconductor or LED industries.
- Solid foundation in in optical inspection with 10+ years of relevant experience
- Extensive background and experience in image processing and real time code development
- Experience in working with either or preferably all the following : automatic optical inspection
or review tools, SEM Review tools, thin film measurement tools.
- Proficiency and experience in one or more of the following SW : Python, Matlab, C
- Vast experience in vendor management and remote collaboration
- Experience in other optical metrology tools such as white light interferometers is a plus.
- Experience in inspection and metrology in one of the following industries : Display,
Semiconductor or LED.
- Passion for working on cutting edge technologies and product delivery
- Thrives under pressure, able to work in a dynamic, fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Team player with excellent communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop inspection methodologies for an automatic inspection tool
- Develop code for novel CD & Overlay measurements
- Qualify the inspection tool for production within client and at client partners
M.Sc. or PhD degree in Physics, Applied optics or Electro-optics
Our client, a leader in consumer electronics, is one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! More like a cluster of start-ups versus a large company, they are single-handedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation.
Working alongside some of the brightest and most talented people, the work you do here will add up to something big that could not be done anywhere else. There is no doubt that your best work will be brought out achieving some hefty goals at a heroic pace.
One thing we know is that you WILL NOT ever be bored.
Here are some more things you can expect:
- Wi-fi equipped shuttle service
- Free parking
- Onsite cafeteria
WORKING WITH AQUENT: long-term assignments with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things:
- You're paid weekly
- Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your pay check
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)