- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Gerald Garrison
We’re looking for a Principal level UX Design Manager (Interaction) with a minimum of ten plus years’ experience. You will act as an Individual Contributor. You will be instrumental in setting and developing strategy and working with the rest of the teams. Given the level of this position, you will not be required to manage a team but will be dealing with executive level managers and internal team leaders to represent the overall teams across Atlanta and Raleigh.
• Lead the execution of design strategies and process
• Use design methods, not as a tool to solve execution problems, but to identify new opportunities for value creation
• Lead teams in framing and solving complex problems
• Develop new practices that drive increased value and appreciation of design both internally and externally
• Influence at all levels of the organization; mentoring contributors and leaders
• Demonstrate thought leadership and be seen publicly as a leader in design
• Partner with the UX Research to move the client to the center of our business
• Foster an open, collaborative, inclusive and diverse design culture that promotes design excellence and lead by example
Bachelor’s degree in User Experience, Interaction Design, Communication Design, Information Architecture, or equivalent work experience.
•10+ years of experience designing UX solutions for software, responsive web applications, and/or mobile native apps
• Excellent leadership, collaboration, presentation skills, ability to define problems & goals
• Subject-matter-expert understanding of current and emerging experience design principles, and human-centered design methodologies
Why do you want to work through AQUENT?
- AQUENT offers an amazing benefits package. For every hour you work – we'll subsidize a good portion of your medical, vision and dental premium.
- A team of agents that are invested in your career. We offer resume and portfolio review, interview prep and access to online training.
- We offer the only referral program that continues to give back. Earn a cash bonus for every hour your referral works for up to 6 months.
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
Subsidized health and dental benefits
Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
Access to free online courses via AQUENT’s Gymnasium and Lynda.com to develop your skills
We reward for referrals! Who do you know? http://aquent.us/rewards/