- Woonsocket, RI
- Job Terms:
- DOE + well subsidized benefits
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Emily Restrepo
Our client is lookging for a Digital Copywriter! Are you the one?
As a digital copywriter, you'll be working alongside a content strategist and a UX designer as part of our Medicare scrum team. Your role is to create clear, engaging, concise copy that helps to bring clarity to the often complex sphere of health care.
- Write concise, engaging copy that meets business objectives
- Provide rationale for copy decisions and iterate based on testing and feedback
- Quickly learn and adhere to Aetna brand standards, including brand voice and copy style guidelines
- Meet biweekly sprint deadlines
- Produce accurate, error-free work
- Collaborate with product owners, marketing, creative and scrum team members to meet established goals/benchmarks
- Agency experience preferred
- 5+ years as a digital copywriter or experience writing content for websites
- Knowledge of digital best practices
- Proficiency in MS Word/Excel required
- Proficiency in MS Windows/PC required
- Proficiency in InVision, JIRA, MS Teams and Adobe suite preferred, but not required
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology a bonus
- Experience in health care is a plus, but not required.
- Is considered by Fast Company to be amongst the most innovative companies
- Is listed by Forbes as one of the world’s most admired companies
- Makes it their mission to guide people toward better health
- This includes altering the products they offer at retail to more health-conscious offerings!
Our client has recently made a move toward a major merger, which means this is a great time to get involved! Two big industry brands coming together.
Working here gets you into a fast-paced environment, with tons of cross-functional working relationships. You’d have exposure to a number of teams related to any project you’re working on, and we sometimes see freelancers convert to permanent employees on teams they’ve had the opportunity to interact with. This is definitely a standout opportunity!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK THROUGH AQUENT:
- We care about your CAREER GOALS.
- We offer resume & portfolio review + interview prep. You'll feel set for success!
- Learn for free: https://thegymnasium.com/
- Who is AQUENT: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5z-n8nfytuM
- Pay it forward: https://aquent.com/rewards/
Working with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things, including:
- Subsidized (up to 85%) of your health, vision and dental benefits
- Access to Fidelity 401(k) and FSA Program
- Direct deposit for your weekly paycheck
- Check our Benefits out.