- Los Angeles, CA
- Job Terms:
- Start date:
- Posted By:
- Jennifer Torrens
The Globalization team at Netflix is seeking an experienced technical writer to prepare a variety of concise, user-friendly documentation.
Candidates must provide work samples (non-confidential or not under an NDA).
● Prepare new documentation, including quick-start and how-to guides, for both technical and non-technical audiences
● Update and consolidate existing documentation to improve clarity and conciseness
● Walk through user instructions to identify gaps, and work closely with engineers to fill in those gaps
● Ability to build a well structured and easily navigable content repository
● Be able to work with engineers, PMs, and designers, to generate and maintain documentation road map
● Be able to identify and prioritize documentation opportunities
● Minimum of 7-8 years experience in technical writing of User guides/manuals, admin guides, Wiki based documentation
● Proficient in simplifying complex technical documentation into concise, user-friendly instructions
● Experience working with software documentation containing code samples
● Experience with Confluence or similar document collaboration tools is a plus
● Familiarity or previous experience with Localization/Content Management projects is a major plus!
Nice to have:
● Experience designing content for learning management systems
Love television and movies? With over 9 million streaming customers in 100+ different countries, our client is shaping the future of global entertainment. They are focused on bringing new stories to millions of people worldwide by creating and promoting original and exclusive content.
- A self-starter
- Naturally curious
- Able to quickly adapt to change
- Always looking for new ways improve
Then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Working for our client, you’ll enjoy
- A creative and fast-paced atmosphere
- Opportunities to work on industry leading projects
- Breakfast, lunch, and snacks catered daily
- Commuter shuttles
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.